Performance and Recording
Commitment to Improvement
Lessons are the gateway to improving technique, groove mastery, fills and creativity. Each lesson is tailored to the individual student with a focus on strengthening weaknesses, learning to read for percussion and drum set, warm ups, dexterity exercises, and much more.
REGISTER NOW! Join Celene for online Zoom lessons!
Lessons are $30 for 30 minutes and $45 for 45 minutes.
For more information, check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.
Photo by Hugh Page Photography
From the first rehearsal to loading out after the show, Celene is committed to professionalism from start to finish.
With two decades of experience on stage, playing classical music, rock, classic rock, folk, country and dance styles, Celene has something unique and captivating to offer.
- Drum set
- Classical Percussion
- Hand drumming
- Solo Percussion/Drums with DJ
Photo by Cory Harding Photography
Celene has taught clinics for schools, adult bands, and private groups since 1996. She has a proven method that is flexible to meet the needs of each group, and to help individuals become better section teammates.
Different Clinics Offered:
- Percussion section basics
- Sticking and snare drum technique builders
- Building a percussion station
- Mallet techniques
- Music terminology
- Jazz band rhythm section basics
- Percussion Section Masterclass topics including Tympani tuning and technique, percussion set ups, percussion section organization
- Individualized clinics for your specific needs
See what teachers have to say about Celene's teaching in "Reviews" section
Get Started in Lessons!
Request a registration form or ask a question